Types xtml

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Evening all

i have started a new server(im not new to dayz and never had issues with xtml files before )

after modding them the loot does not appear to be spawning, in any location. zombies are working fine (they are modded to have food on them) i have ran all the xtml files through a validator and they are all ok. the only error is on the Spawnable types file that appears to be on the original backup that was not modded so i believe it is supposed to be that way

772:9The string "--" is not permitted within comments.

771 <!--START OF ZOMBIES -->
    772 <!-- -- error.png---------------------------ARMY----------------------------- -->
    773 <type name="ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn">
    774 <cargo preset="foodArmy" />

does any one have any suggestions to get my loot spawning again, any help would be greatly appreciated

• I was getting the same error from xml validation as well. I removed all of the dashes on several of the comments sections of the xml. After doing this the validation tool highlighted the actual error and I was able to correct the file. Hope that helps.