Asteroid Crash Site

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • How do I switch to the Asteroid Crash Site on my tile list? All the tiles I've made have options to "Activate" "Delete" & "Edit", but the Asteroid Crash Site can only be deactivated or edit the name???? It says no server available for hosting, but I simply wish to move onto that tile for a few days to farm and then move back to my other tiles.

With the special tile I"m at 4 tiles.....I have it that way to leave room for event tiles. But accessing them seems impossible, unless I rent another server which doesn't seem fair.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

• i have the same issue where i can't join my server becuase the asteroid is selected and you can't remove the tiles. I just rented a server and now can't use it?

Tyler I just figured it out I guess. The "event" decaying asteroid craters require another server to host, but there is a "crater" type on the tile build screen for one of the 5 tiles. Hope that helps you I just feel relieved and a little stupid lol

• i have the same issue where i can't join my server becuase the asteroid is selected and you can't remove the tiles. I just rented a server and now can't use it?

Tyler I just figured it out I guess. The "event" decaying asteroid craters require another server to host, but there is a "crater" type on the tile build screen for one of the 5 tiles. Hope that helps you I just feel relieved and a little stupid lol

now the problem is i can't de activate the crash sites so now it's stuck on not finding a server