Adding engrams from Extinction to Ragnarok

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I apologize in advance. I'm sure at this point this has been posted but I'm having a hard time tracking down exact steps to take without causing the server to die. I'm looking to add Taxidermy bases (small, med, large) as well as the taxidermy tool. I tried to add them using the "Custom game.ini settings" function but they still only show up under Extinction and are grayed out. The code I used is below. Is there another way to add them that'll make them available to learn?

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TaxidermyBase_Large_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=4,EngramLevelRequirement=32,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TaxidermyBase_Medium_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=4,EngramLevelRequirement=21,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TaxidermyBase_Small_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=4,EngramLevelRequirement=10,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TaxidermyTool_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=3,EngramLevelRequirement=10,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

• If im not mistaken, for this to work, you have to set the engrams to autolearn instead of spending points on them so try these instead:

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TaxidermyBase_Small_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=10)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TaxidermyTool_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=10)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TaxidermyBase_Medium_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=21)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TaxidermyBase_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=32)

Signature:

Like if you liked it or found this helpful