Some server Ini issues

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=true

I believe I got the code right and after some digging around all I can find is wait 5 mins and it should work. I can’t seem to get it to work. So any help would be amazing .

• As mentioned you may want to explain what you are attempting.

If you are trying to allow structures to be placed anywhere, you have to do more than that. Another line of code is needed if you are not using the WebUI. Also depending what else you have enabled/disabled this command will not work in resource areas or loot drops unless you advise otherwise.

And are you adding this to game.ini or gus.ini files?

Where in the ini file like towards top under the server settings and so on.

• I see well, I’m attempting to place this line of code within the expert mode Ini files under I believe server setting I’ll double check that. All I’m attempting is to be able to build a little more freely, I have all other building blocking source codes disabled.” as in resource blocking,loot box blocking” I’m not sure where to go from here sorry about the confusion I guess I really should elaborate more. Lol

As mentioned you may want to explain what you are attempting.

If you are trying to allow structures to be placed anywhere, you have to do more than that. Another line of code is needed if you are not using the WebUI. Also depending what else you have enabled/disabled this command will not work in resource areas or loot drops unless you advise otherwise.

And are you adding this to game.ini or gus.ini files?

Where in the ini file like towards top under the server settings and so on.