Allow foreign dinosaurs on Aberration Not Working

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So I've searched around for sometime to get my CrossARK, CrossARKAllowForeignDinoDownloads=True to work with my fliers (griffins) and it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried with cryopods and uploading to the terminal/obelisk but it keeps saying foreign or species not allowed. I've changed the CrossARKAllowForeignDinoDownloads to true and start the server back up but its still true until I log into the server then it changes to false. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

• So I've searched around for sometime to get my CrossARK, CrossARKAllowForeignDinoDownloads=True to work with my fliers (griffins) and it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried with cryopods and uploading to the terminal/obelisk but it keeps saying foreign or species not allowed. I've changed the CrossARKAllowForeignDinoDownloads to true and start the server back up but its still true until I log into the server then it changes to false. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

if you're just using that line under gameuser.ini that'll keep happening

i went through this for a while and it drove me nuts.

on the left in the web interface, under settings and configuration profiles, you'll see CrossArk. Make sure the box for Allow Foreign dino is ticked.