We’re doing one last content push to the Beta Branch before everything is brought over to the main servers during the wipe this Sunday (which happens at 5 pm CET / 11 AM ET).
This post is just going to cover what’s in this push, and we’ll have a more in-depth post on Sunday.
To repeat a few important points:
-This is a full wipe of the main server and private servers.
-BB will be closed for the time being, but will open again in the future.
-Season 2 does not mean a full release. Xbox is also not a full release.
This week, alongside many other additions and improvements, we’re introducing a Small and a Large Base Walker Packer - allowing you to pack small Walkers and Walkers of any size respectively. They can be built only in bases due to their structure and should allow for more convenience and utility when owning a base, both for switching between Walkers and when moving to another oasis.
BASE WALKER PACKERS
- Added Base Walker Packers - Small and Large, allows players to easily organize Walkers on their base.
(Prototype model at the moment!)
STRUCTURES & OASES
- Improved Stone structural parts, now they actually look pretty.
- Increased max duel wage - now you can lose up to 10.000 flots in a single duel!
- Made doors open at 50% health and kicking them out.
- Every meaningful action will refresh Trading Station protection.
WALKERS & TRAVEL
- Traveling with a Walker will automatically assign you and your crew to the Walker Crew.
- Added an option to redeploy from the off-map lobby, to avoid players being unable to enter oases due to long queues.
- Added warning in UI for players packing Walkers (removes the Walker from Favorites).
- Added logging out enemy Walkers.
- Forbid crafting in Logout zone and protection bubble.
- Buffed Proxy Walker health to 100k.
- Buffed Catapult and Small Boulder damage by ~50%.
- Decreased effectiveness of improvised explosives such as "Nomadness Bombs".
- Rebalanced several Walker modules, and fixed some that were simply not working as intended.
- All equipment items have durability now.
- Buffed javelins.
- Increased ammo capacity of Remote Ballista to 20.
- Improved climbing animations in general.
- Improved camera behavior inside Dueling Arena.
- Removed grappling hook stun.
- Fixed rupu turrets no longer working after unpacking.
- Fixed loophole to rupu turret activation timer.
- Fixed several issues with Cobra Walker - Targeting issues and performance.
- Several improvements to the PoI spawn system.
- Fixed issue with Sandstorm effects on Volcanic biome.
- Fixed Camelop Walker not pumping lava.
- Fixed some issues with ammo not being usable on Gunpods.
- Fixed being unable to grapple some parts of Armored and Base Walker Legs.
- Harpoons got an optimization pass, which should help improve client performance during large battles.
- Optimized bomb effects.
- Fixed incorrect rupu turret collisions.
- Fixed Scattershots being able to push Walkers as if they were weightless.
- Fixed respawn timers for some Wandering Merchants in the Ancient City event map.
- Fixed Founder Walker Core health not being in sync with the Walker itself (Silur and Balang).
- Fixed Killins not respawning properly.
- Some fixes to animations - Not all fixed yet.
- Fixed a small passage in which players could get stuck in an Ancient City event map.
- Fixed gas mask.
- Fixed duel knockouts disabling claim tax.
- Fixed animation for Advanced Fiberworking Station.
- Fixed camera clipping through structures when climbing.
- Fixed crash caused by chalk bombs hitting structures.
Dang, look how nice those stones look 👀
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!