Alpha 19.3 B3 Experimental is out!
Forum Bug Pool & Release Notes!
This is how you access the A19 Experimental build:
- Right click on the game in steam
- Click on properties
- Click the “betas” tab
- The drop down menu will have latest_experimental available <— you want THAT
- Select that and wait for the game to download.
- Network layer encryption
- Connection rate limit
- More feedback for clients on why they are not allowed to connect
- Message on the client when they got disconnected because the server is shutting down
- Improved supply plane drawing
- Replaced static NetPackage list with runtime dynamically assigned IDs for more flexibility
- Wandering horde zombies are not alert, so stealth attacks work on them
- Wandering horde 1 second delay between spawns
- Floating Frames and blocks
- Can't target, shoot or repair through Molotov Effects
- Set player made door stability support to false to prevent AI exploitable building
- Using admin/whitelist/ban on users with special characters in their name breaks the serveradmin.xml
- Console command "water" hidden by console command "thirsty"
- DecoManager large FPS drops when saving to a slow drive
- DecoManager written log always having a count of 0 and added duration
- ZombieOldTimer has no flame particles
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!