Unable to open support ticket about server being forcibly updated without warning.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I am unable to file a support ticket for my ARK:SE server being forcibly updated without my knowledge because the rather pointless CAPTCHA system is broken on the form and won't allow the ticket to be submitted.

The CAPTCHA check is not needed here and should be disabled anyway. The only people that would submitting tickets for rented services are paying customers and paying customers aren't going to be robo-ticketing.

Also: How do I prevent the server from being force updated? I have the option unchecked for auto-restart on minor update. The server is already scheduled for automatic restart at a suitable time when there are no players connected. I don't need the server being restarted outside that window.

• Hello,

If you are still having issues please contact Nitrado Support. They have contact information to give them a call as well.

Link: Support | nitrado.net

Moderators have no access to accounts or servers.

Thank you.

• Please use the phone hotline or the skype call. The number or name is shown on the support page DOAGEN has provided.

There is nothing we can do here in the community support forum, as previously mentioned, the mods do not have access to accounts or servers.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• In case the page itself is not loading for you:

DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

German: daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET/CEST)

English: daily 10:00 - 03:30 (CET/CEST)

US: +1 775-321-2102

English: daily 09:00am - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat)

German: daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET/CEST) English: daily 10:00 - 03:30 (CET/CEST)

English: daily 09:00am - 6:30pm (PT)