Setup Automated Message Timer / Trader Settings / Server Backup/Restart

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello! So I'm fairly new to Nitrado Servers. I've just started up my own server and I'm looking to tinker the settings ever so slightly.

The settings I would like to tinker with are:

1. Server Automated Messages
      1. This will lead into more for the other settings below
    2. Trader Settings
      1. Configure Trader Hours Of Operations
      2. If you are not within range of the Trader - Automated message will prompt in chat to notify those on the server the status of the Trader's Hours of Operation
    3. Server Backup/Restart
      1. Configure automated server backup(s) every <Specific Time> - I currently have my server to Auto-Sever every 15 Minutes. If I'm unavailable to be around my server system. I'd love to setup a server backup for perhaps 3-6 Hour Intervals
      2. Configure automated restart(s) every <Specific Time> - Like Server Backup described above. Server Restart(s) would be most likely every 12-24 Hours
        1. Prior to Server Restart, an automated message would be sent out within 5-10 Minutes to address those on the sever about the Server Restart so that those on the server can find a safe spot during the restart

Any chance I could have some expert advice on these so I can make them all work together?