Server Erroneously Deleted Chest With All Valuables—Open a Ticket or Server Rollback?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi all,

I play Ark Survival Evolved Mobile on a Nitrado server. I logged on an hour ago to discover a chest I use a dozen times a day, where I keep a whole lot of expensive premium content, was deleted by the server "because it was neglected for a long time." I have decay on and am used to items not in use being destroyed for being out of use. But this is used constantly. I did recently add a PIN code to it, any weird way that's the issue?

I'm aware Ark Mobile doesn't perform Game Internal Backups (grrr), but I wondered if you had any advice about whether risking a rollback to the last save (from a few hours ago) would be worth it, or if submitting a ticket would be of any use at all. I don't want to mess up the entire world for the rest of the server, but this is maddening.

Thanks for any advice-

Z

• Update: Restored a server backup that should have restored the items, no luck. I've heard others are having similar unpredictable issues with Decay on unofficial servers, anyone else?