can't resolve hostname...

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • oh goodness hello again! sorry to add another problem to the list but as i came onto my server earlier today it tells me it 'can't resolve host name' and won't let me into the server. upon checking logs and files i couldn't see anything abnormal but maybe that's due to me not knowing much about computers hah... thank you again !! <3

• I am in a similar situation since yesterday but my issue did not resolve itself, I had already sent a support ticket but am still waiting for a resolution.
    I tried with both DNS and directly with IP but both Can't resolve hostname and connecting shows the error "Unknown Host".

I have run many Minecraft servers through Nitrado over the years and this is the first time I have ran into such an issue.

The server is running fine I just can't connect to it at all since yesterday morning :/