can't resolve hostname...

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • oh goodness hello again! sorry to add another problem to the list but as i came onto my server earlier today it tells me it 'can't resolve host name' and won't let me into the server. upon checking logs and files i couldn't see anything abnormal but maybe that's due to me not knowing much about computers hah... thank you again !! <3

• I am in a similar situation since yesterday but my issue did not resolve itself, I had already sent a support ticket but am still waiting for a resolution.
    I tried with both DNS and directly with IP but both Can't resolve hostname and connecting shows the error "Unknown Host".

I have run many Minecraft servers through Nitrado over the years and this is the first time I have ran into such an issue.

The server is running fine I just can't connect to it at all since yesterday morning :/