Someone using my same exact server name

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • A couple of weeks ago I decided to cluster with another person who had just one map and due to several bad server settings that he didn't care to tell me about, I had to change the cluster id. Since then, I can't tell you how many times that I tried to get a hold of this guy, at least 20 or 30 times and he just doesn't respond. All I wish at this point is if he can change his sever name, its exactly the same as mine, word for word. Is their anything that I can do or do I gotta change my server name because I got quite a bit of players and I'd hate to do that. Thanks for any help.

• This is a matter in which a server host or anyone can be involved with. Someone could legit name 100s of servers the same name if they wanted.

Not say you had a server name that was copyrighted or trademarked you would need to contact a lawyer or attorney if you have grounds based on name protection.

But a general server name, nothing anyone can do. Happens all the time.