Helicopter Crash sites are not spawning with any loot or zombie horde

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hey everyone. I've pretty much exhausted the extent of my knowledge when it comes to fixing this issue. Currently, the helicopter crashes are spawning no loot (maybe 1-2 zombies on occasion). I've rebuilt the server twice from scratch, cleared out the storage file, and adjusted the code a bit for more crash sites. There are items set to "deloot" in my types file, but still nothing.

• Hey everyone. I've pretty much exhausted the extent of my knowledge when it comes to fixing this issue. Currently, the helicopter crashes are spawning no loot (maybe 1-2 zombies on occasion). I've rebuilt the server twice from scratch, cleared out the storage file, and adjusted the code a bit for more crash sites. There are items set to "deloot" in my types file, but still nothing.

LeBrish151 ,

You need to edit the files without changing the order of the xml structure !! Never change the order of the file structure !!

Correct Code of Helicrashe's :

May not be dropping loot due to the excess you put, the default is :

Code
    1. lootmax="20" lootmin="10"

To increase the zombie spawn on helicrash :

cfgeconomycore.xml

Code
    1. <default name="dyn_smin" value="4" />
    2. <default name="dyn_smax" value="7" />
    3. <default name="dyn_dmin" value="3" />
    4. <default name="dyn_dmax" value="7" />

I don't know the default value of the file, I increased the amount of zombies by increasing these values

For AirborneMask in types , try to set a lower lifetime (like to set same of helicrash event lifetime), or increase nominal, min value