Server folder lost?

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • So, what happened to your hosting server?
    I am currently renting a 6 slot basic server for me and my girlfriend to play ark mobile. My server is set to restart only once a day. But from what I've seen last 11 days of renting, server keeps stop on its own or say "Server is restarting" and keeps it like that until I force stop and start again using Web interface login (mobile login can't force stop).
    Today, something even better happened. I can't f**king login to my server using Web interface, it says "Hostsystem not ready or offline, please try again later." for around 2 hours now. On mobile it says "The game folder is currently not available. Please reinstall the game server if the problem persists." and I CAN'T interact with anything from Stop/Restart buttons to Server settings.
    Can you please fix and upgrade your service? I think the money you earn from people is more than enough to improve the situation? And I heard that your support sucks, too, maybe improve it too ;)
    Hope my server doesn't die :)

• Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.