Cannot retrieve address error. XBOX & windows10

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Yes they are aware of the issue and we originally thought it was fixed as most of us that were having the issue myself included were able.to connect back to the server. It seems to be related to the New York hosts at least it was at the time it all started. It also seems only xbox or windows 10 servers which is why they are stating it is also Microsoft related as well.

Please if you havent submitted a support ticket I would do so right away as I have suggested in previous post regarding this issue. The moderators in the forums do not have access to your server or accounts. That is why we are suggesting to submit a support tickets so they aware which servers exactly are getting this error.

I'm sorry for the Inconvenience this is causing as well.

• Same pb with my crossplay server (PC/XboxOne).

Server was good this morning.

Ticket send this afternoon, still no answer this evening (french polynesia).

We are waiting for a solution like others do.

• Same pb with my crossplay server (PC/XboxOne).

Server was good this morning.

Ticket send this afternoon, still no answer this evening (french polynesia).

We are waiting for a solution like others do.

They work on the tickets in the order they're received. They known of the issue and are working to correct it. Please be patient on getting a reply back I know sometimes it can take some time while they're working through everything.

• Most of the posts are XBox/Win10 (non Steam versions)

If you have a PC server, STEAM- and having issues, verify your steam files. I heard from some PC Servers 'steam' were having issues. I can connect just fine to LA and NY ones.

So it does appear to be MS/Nitrado somewhere there.

• I feel like this happens a lot, I've submitted a new trouble ticket for this issue but, also read back through my other tickets and it seems to happen to my server about every month or two . starting to get more than a little annoyed that it's this unreliable.

• nope, me and the 11 other peeps had the same issue, playing with NP at all, Loged out and could not Log back in, we told one of our friends to log out and see if it would let him back in and it will not. non of us can join ANY Nintrado server atm, we can how ever join Offical ARK server np at all. and all of us are on PC

Exactly the same. I'm not a server owner, but we were a full tribe playing on an EUROPE hosted Nitrado server, 3 on Xbox and 2 on Win10, all the same error message for EVERY "Unofficial PC sessions" server : "Joining failed : Could not retrieve address", and just after being kicked out the game (all simultaneously around 9pm yesterday). Currently, our favorite server is showing only 1 player online.. However, officials servers are working fine, but thats not what we are looking for today..

We tried to :
    Restart the game, restart Xbox(/PC), restart router, use the Google DNS.. Nothing solves this, its by Nitrado side 100%.

• Most of the posts are XBox/Win10 (non Steam versions)

If you have a PC server, STEAM- and having issues, verify your steam files. I heard from some PC Servers 'steam' were having issues. I can connect just fine to LA and NY ones.

So it does appear to be MS/Nitrado somewhere there.

As far as I remember I have a LA server and still can't get on. I have pit a ticket in 2 hours ago.

• I understand you are a moderator. I sent a ticket in hours ago.

I am sick and tired of Nitrado crashing and offering no reimbursement for these issues. On top of this connectivity issue today, Monday I added Scorched Earth to my cluster. When I bought it and changed to expert mode, the GameUserSettings and Game.ini file "Could Not be Retrieved/Found" and the server cant even run. So, this week Nitrado has sold me a broken server (Filed a ticket 3 days ago) AND now I cant even access ANY Nitrado server?? Some business, and they won't even give anyone updates?? :S:thumbdown:

Also, my servers are based in Miami, FL.

• i tried to extend my server earlier today and instead of adding days it gave me another server.. so now i have two tickets one for an unwanted server and one for not being able to connect all day. i only extended it because i thought that was the problem. I do agree that as a server owner we should get some kind of reimbursement for these problems.