Today’s hotfix addresses some crashes, an exploit related to the Maelstrom, introduces some tweaks to the storm and its creatures' behaviors, and fixes minor graphical issues, specifically certain forest moss and glowing assets, as well as light levels on certain areas of the Isle of Siptah.
Thank you for all your ongoing support!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed a number of client and server crashes
- Fixed performance during fights with a high number of NPCs, especially during the storm
- Confiscated a Pym Particles shipment that was smuggled into the Isle of Siptah. #attackonexiles
- Fixed a Maelstrom related exploit
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities
- Fixed an issue that prevented ambush enemies from attacking their target when spawned
- Limited the number of enemies that can attack an individual inside the Maelstrom
- Fixed an issue that caused players in Single Player or Co-op sessions from setting the appropriate storm effects and ambush enemy spawn rates
- Fixed some drastic and unintended light level changes in certain areas of the Isle of Siptah
- Fixed the textures on certain glowing assets
- Fixed a UI issue in the crafting section
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!