Game Data not being Saved

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi

If this is in the wrong subject I am sorry....but @ this moment I am just a bit P*** off .

I was playing Scum with mates for about 7h when we came back online and login all the items ...gear was missing and it had not saved anything .

I don't know if there is a problem in this area or it is a know problem.

It is now starting to become a pain....and thinking of stopping running a rented server :rolleyes: any information on how to stop this would be nice. X(

Ps ... sorry for the rant respect to all 8)

• Hi NaughtyDog,

Sound like your server may possibly be experiencing database corruption issues, based from what you have said.

I would advise to re-install the server as this has been known to resolve the issue for other users in the past.

Failing that, I would advise to raise a support ticket for this to be looked into (support link can be found in my signature below).

Cheers,

crypt0

• Hi crypt0

Thanks for replying to my post....I have reinstalled the server and still getting the same problem.... am I right in saying if the server is reinstalled do the server back and data files get wiped as well ? If this is the case all backup and data files are still there .... I thought if it reinstalled it would be a fresh install.

any info that can help.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.