Hot of the presses and just before the weekend comes our next hotfix, addressing a number of community-reported issues, such as the Royal Armor missing its attribute bonuses, Surge Altar Braziers being locked when in a clan and shadow quality problems. You can now also get rid of your Eldarium, high-powered sunglasses when delving into the Harbor of the Drowned vault, as we’ve dialed down the Glowing Goops brightness to standard Aquilonian levels.
Thanks for your ongoing feedback and support, and stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed a vulnerability in the game files.
- Fixed an issue in regards of the Conan Royal Armor not providing the intended attributes. #hailtotheking
- Surge Altar Braziers can now be interacted with when player is in a clan.
- Addressed an issue with shadows when playing in low quality settings.
- Fixed the Glowing Goops in the Harbor of the Drowned being brighter than the Tower of Siptah on a bad day.
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!