Empyrion Server constantly stopping or resetting.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • There is more than one option to contact the support. Please contact the support trough ticket or phone support.

ticket.png Ticket erstellen | Create Support Ticket twitter.png Twitter Status Page:
    https://twitter.com/nitradostatus
    phone.png DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

US:
    +1 775-321-2102
    skype.png
    DE / EN: nitrado.net

US:
    nitrado-us

DE: Die Zeiten zu denen die Hotline besetzt ist als auch die Kosten für den Anruf sind der offiziellen Support Seite zu entnehmen.

US / EN: The business times as well as the the cost for the call can be found on the official support page.

Support Webseite | Support Page

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Still working on other issues with the server as well, such as settings changed do not apply, but the random server resets have decreased in frequency. Maybe once a day that I am aware off, not counting the scheduled reset. There seems to be a long track record of this game being an issue for Nitrado, which I am now finding out, from reading past server hosts issues on this forum and other locations as well. Hopefully this is not going to be my experience, but it is not starting all that fantastic.

I went outside once. The graphics were amazing, but the game play sucked.

• Just want to clarify that this issue was never resolved, and even the last day of the server, it was down for over 4 hours, without anything in the log for why it stopped. No idea why it was doing it, and Nitrado customer service never did figure it out either, though they said they upgraded the equipment the server was running on once. I am not sure who marks all of these posts as resolved, but it seems that it is without the problems actually being resolved.

I went outside once. The graphics were amazing, but the game play sucked.

• Hello,

this is a Community Support Forum for the gaming community and their admins. Sometimes they mark it resolved. Also once a mod provides direction where to go, it may be marked then. The forum is not a place for tickets or official support, its by submitting a ticket. Another reason could be the time since of no replies. Things will be marked as resolved. Typically this thread would have been closed and probably will be soon as it provided a path or direction to contact Support. Once someone is directed, the thread is pretty much dead.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.