Alpha 19.2 B3 Experimental is out. Lots of fixes and Steel Series Game Sense Integration!
Forum Bug Pool & Release Notes!
This is how you access the A19 Experimental build:
- Right click on the game in steam
- Click on properties
- Click the “betas” tab
- The drop down menu will have latest_experimental available <— you want THAT
- Select that and wait for the game to download.
With A19.2 we enabled Steel Series's game sense feature, allowing Steel Series Mouse and keyboard users to have some ingame events tied to their hardware LED lights.
We currently support (default settings):
- Time Progression: F1-F12
- Ammo: 1-0
- Health: Q-P
- Bloodmoon Warning: A-L
- Visibility Meter: CTRL - ~
- Tool / Weapon Durability: Num - -
- Player Facing Direction: numpad 1-9
- Bleeding: Del-Pause
- Being Hit: Mouse
- Duke Amount: Display
Changelog A19.2 b3
- Console command "ai pathgrid"
- Console command "gfx dti" to set distant terrain instancing
- Console command "gfx dtpix" to set distant terrain pixel error
- Trees are set to consistent LOD transition values by code
- Support for Steel Series SDK
- We also updated to a new version of microsplat, improving performance.
- Renamed console command "ai path" to "ai pathlines"
- Optimized path grid move buffer copy
- Optimized path grid block checks and misc
- Reduced the effect of High and Ultra Object Quality settings
- Deleted WaterDepthRecorder that reduced FPS a bit
- Updated terrain shaders
- Improved terrain shader settings for better performance
- Prefab editor to use same tree LOD bias as game
- Our custom speed tree shader to Alpha Test queue
- Trees are not rotated correctly on the diagonal directions
- Desert terrain normal textures not set as normals
- FirMed01 tree popping in oddly
- Two trees not instancing
- 8 block entities not instance rendering
- You could see under the water plane when camera was close to it
- Unlit explosives can explode in hand after throwing a lit one
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!