Need help making a server, no food

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • hey everyone, my buddy and I are making a survival server. I rented it a few days ago and I've been trying to figure it out. All we are looking for is good amount of loot; M4s in costal towns, an abundance of ammo, and enough food to last a life time. When I go into the types files and I change the values, nothing really happens. There is no food anywhere, military clothes are not spawning, and no M4s in site. Does anyone know ho to fix this or does someone have a set of files I could use?

• dylanlb ,make you sure that you doing this changes on pc, smartphone doesnt works when you edit there, the files gonna be corrupted.

See a complete Tutorial for the Types.xml file, read it carefully, has lots of useful information.

Consider that update 1.09 changed the spawn of items, now an item takes 1-2 days to regenerate on the map.

If you started to modify the files now and you have any doubts on how to do it, feel free to ask.

• hey everyone, my buddy and I are making a survival server. I rented it a few days ago and I've been trying to figure it out. All we are looking for is good amount of loot; M4s in costal towns, an abundance of ammo, and enough food to last a life time. When I go into the types files and I change the values, nothing really happens. There is no food anywhere, military clothes are not spawning, and no M4s in site. Does anyone know ho to fix this or does someone have a set of files I could use?

dm me on discord pepsi#1234