Xbox ark server suspended yet paid for yesterday in nitrado xbox app

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hi I paid to renew my server yesterday in the nitrado xbox app, payment was successful but still my server suspended today , and it says I owe this month money.....

I spoke to Microsoft support and they confirm it was paid and payment has been forwarded to nitrado. I also submitted a support ticket earlier today, of which im still waiting for a reply.

Has this happened to anyone else before???, I'm really not impressed.

I would really like my server back up asap....

• im 100% sure I have a xbox one, it says paid sucessfully in my Microsoft order history, Microsoft support also told me it was paid successfully and payment has been sent to nitrado. but my server still suspended :( of which it shouldn't have been suspended in the first place....

• If you purchased it directly through the nitrado app on the xbox one it should have added the time instantly to your server.

once you select your server it shows how many days you have left on that server. Then once you purchase the time you want to extend by it will instantly add that time to your server. Did it do that when you extended your time?

• If you purchased it directly through the nitrado app on the xbox one it should have added the time instantly to your server.

once you select your server it shows how many days you have left on that server. Then once you purchase the time you want to extend by it will instantly add that time to your server. Did it do that when you extended your time?

I have never seen it instantly extend the time in the app. I always get 'the order is being processed' message at the bottom of the screen, and it just gets processed a few mins later I guess

This time was same as normal I paid and it said order is being processed again.

but sadly nothing else has happened, they have my money (confirmed by Microsoft) but I have no server.

• Sorry, but we just can't help you here in the community forum. We do not have access to your services nor can we check any payment related things.

If you can't wait or don't want to wait until your ticket gets processed, you can always call the support.

phone.png

skype.png

DE:+49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Für Anruf in das deutsche Festnetz (+49): Gebühren sind abhängig vom jeweiligen Anbieter.

Anrufe aus dem Mobilfunk abweichend, max. 42 Cent/Min inkl. USt. Kosten für Anrufe ins Ausland bitte beim Telefonanbieter erfragen.

US:+1 775-321-2102

daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Kostenlos per Skype (nur Telefon, kein Chat), daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat), daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.