Well here we are with another hotfix, with more fixes and optimizations!
Let's get to it:
- Fixed the bug when pressing escape would break malfunctions UI.
- Fixed the bug where interacting with fireworks would sometimes make player unable to interact with inventory.
- Fixed the bug where players would glitch into each other on teleport.
- Fixed the bug where it was not able to place items on certain surfaces such as tables.
- Fixed the bug where radio in Quad was occluded.
- Fixed the bug where sometimes clicking on the item in vicinity would create a black box next to the tooltip.
- Fixed the bug where a wrong owner would be showed on doors.
- Fixed the bug where it was impossible to close cargo doors.
- Fixed the bug where it was impossible to open cargo doors on relog.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to glitch slide with a weapon equipped.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to drag items from quick access.
- Fixed nutrition values on cooked food.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to turn of foliage giving players an unfair advantage.
- Fixed the bug where it was not possible to interact with a weapon when durability dropped to 0.
- Improvised flashlight can now be mounted on the sawed off shotgun.
- Players are no longer forced into focus mode while aiming down scopes.
- Corrected some of the item names and description errors.
- Increased the number of padlocks needed to craft locks.
- Car radios will now be be audible outside the car, if any of the car doors and windows are open.
- Reduced the maximum speed at which you can exit vehicles to 15 km/h.
That's all from us for now folks, enjoy!
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!