- Updated the technology icons.
- Updated the "Make a copy of blueprint" icon.
- Added simple credits gui.
- Updated the style of progressbar dialogs.
- Updated the style of map editor.
- Changed the default debug settings to only show grid and nothing else.
- Fixed that Blueprint books in the library didn't propagate its modded icon backups properly into the game.
- Fixed that Blueprint books in item form did loose its modded icon backed up state when saved between versions 0.18.37 and 0.18.42
- Fixed that swapping ghost cursor with an item didn't clear the quickbar selection immediately.
- Fixed PvP script error when starting a new round with duplicate starting areas. more
- Fixed PvP scenario not restoring character bonuses after respawn. more
- Fixed that most of the windows were not squashing as they should when they couldn't fit the screen.
- Fixed squashing of save name label in the load/save map dialog and load/save map progress windows.
- Fixed that biters could attack entities beyond their attack range. more
- Fixed crash when opening train gui through non-locomotive while in map view in latency state. more
- Fixed that the deconstruction planner was ignoring specified tile filters when removing tile ghosts.
- Fixed that the deconstruction planner with normal tile setting was ignoring tiles when the selection contained only tile ghosts + tiles.
- Fixed that the deconstruction planner with tile ghost filter selected didn't select (with whitelist) or ignore (with blacklist) the tile ghosts.
- Fixed that the deconstruction planner with tiles and rocks only and blacklist always ignored tiles.
- Fixed lights of entities just outside of right or bottom border of screen were drawn twice sometimes.
- Fixed drag-placing ghost item in zoomed-to-world view would drag the view instead. more
- Fixed that barreling recipes were generated for "fluid-unknown".
- Empty LuaPrototype collision masks will now return an empty table, rather than nil.
- LuaEntity::circuit_connected_entities and LuaEntity::circuit_connection_definitions return data for entity ghosts. more
You can get experimental releases by selecting the '0.18.x' beta branch under Factorio's properties in Steam.
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!