The Hotfix 2.0.3 is here with additional fixes, further improving client stability and addressing some graphical and balancing issues as well. We’ve also tweaked the Surges a bit, as well as the healing potions, as their animation shouldn’t be interrupted by bleeding damage as some of you have reported.
Oh, and our masons have also patched up a hole in the map, all exiles found within are available to be claimed at the nearest lost and found vendor.
We really appreciate all the input we’ve been getting from all of you and we’ll continue monitoring your feedback and reports on the forums and social media pages!
Thank you for all your support!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed a number of client crashes.
- Cemented a hole in the map close to the Scavenger Coast.
- Fixed certain buffs replenishing themselves.
- Buffed certain Surge animals that were extremely frail.
- Updated VFX for the Blood Moon Beast.
- Healing potions should no longer break on bleeding damage.
- Several balancing tweaks for the Surges:
- Changed Wild Surges to spawn 3 waves.
- Wild Surge Waves will spawn a number of enemies equal to the current wave count (i.e. 1 enemy for the first wave, then 2 when it dies, then 3 when they die).
- The only exception to the above rule is Darfari surges, as they spawn 2 enemies with each wave because they do not have crafting thralls.
- Wild Surges now have a default duration of 6 hours.
- Wild Surges no longer despawn when a storm begins.
- Fixed an issue that prevented creating custom Singleplayer and Cooperative sessions.
- Fixed an issue where the Surge cycle restarted upon restarting a Singleplayer session.
- The Tentacle Portal is no longer photo-bombing the character creation process.
- Fixed an issue where the server query port was being unintentionally overridden.
- Fixed server query fetching information for logged out players.
- Fixed Surge VFX not being visible to some clients.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Surges to spawn one too many waves:
- Leyshrine summoned surges will now summon 5 total waves.
- Wild Surges will conform to the rules listed above.
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!