Server stuck on restarting

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • My server is stuck restarting since yesterday. I was able to play normally all these days untill today when it just wont restart.

Ive erased all the mods but it's still not working, what can I do?

Edit: It seems like some mods were the source of the problem. But what could have done it? The mods that Ive had installed were working just fine untill today.

• I am having the same issue. My friends and I were playing on our Ark server just fine but suddenly when I got to restart the server everything just crashed and burned from there. I've spent yesterday and today trying to troubleshoot but nothing is working. I got rid of one problematic mod, but even after getting rid of it? No luck.

• Look at your log file. Do you have a crashstack error?

If so, it is possible that the problem mod caused a corrupted file. The only way to resolve that is server restore of a backup prior to that.

But only do that if you feel comfortable in doing so. Make a backup of your entire ARK folder using FTP prior.

You may want to contact Nitrado Support and see what they suggest.

• I was having trouble as well, so I shut down the game using the in game console and now I can't get it back up. I'll submit a ticket with Nitrado but be warned if you do this, it makes things worse :).

• Update to my situation: I used the online chat support and they moved me to a new server. I did have a rollback to the last valid save (about 20 hours ago or so for me) but it did fix it.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.