Attempting to alter XML files and failing.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello, I'm having trouble altering the XML files. I have watched videos, read forums and wiki. I'm doing something wrong. I have validated my files prior to uploading. This is for Dayz Private server.

I am trying to spawn items without damage, spawn vehicles with loot, spawn vehicles with all parts, spawn containers with loot.

If anyone is willing to look at my XML files and tell me what i'm doing wrong and how to change it. I would be very grateful.

I've tried so many times. I am so frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. I have added the events VehicleCarSpawns, Static Building, ItemSeachest. Events.txtCfgspawnabletypes.txt  cfgeventspawns.txt

• did you count the room allowed in the containers, cars chest etc.?

i didn't have to add a vehicle car spawn i just added more spawn locations to the existing cars and counted and edited the event.xml to compensate.

i hope this helps i know how frustrating it can be.:)

• Hello, I'm having trouble altering the XML files. I have watched videos, read forums and wiki. I'm doing something wrong. I have validated my files prior to uploading. This is for Dayz Private server.

I am trying to spawn items without damage, spawn vehicles with loot, spawn vehicles with all parts, spawn containers with loot.

If anyone is willing to look at my XML files and tell me what i'm doing wrong and how to change it. I would be very grateful.

I've tried so many times. I am so frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. I have added the events VehicleCarSpawns, Static Building, ItemSeachest. Events.txtCfgspawnabletypes.txt  cfgeventspawns.txt

I hope to help you, but first of all are you making these changes on the computer?

Modifying the files on your cell phone has no effect as the file becomes corrupted when you do this.

dm me on discord i can help pepsi#1234