PC/XBOX server search

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • hello, I have been playing ark for over 5 years and I just now decided to play on my own server. I CAN find my server on the XBOX but, I CANNOT find it on the PC through the XOBX companion or hitting [play] through the Microsoft store. I own the game on both Microsoft and Steam. I understand I need to filter through PC sessions. It IS password protected and I hit the box for cross play but I cant find it though my PC. :(

EDIT: found the issue maybe. the box was unchecked after taking a 100th look. maybe that was it. :P

• I figured it out. It was the check box for cross play. I have been having "operator errors" with the options reverting and such. being a technician myself and trusting my work, I over looked it after the last "revert" of options. thank you for your speedy support! ill check the [resolved] box after this comment. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: