server specs?

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hey Team,

So am running this factorio server which is due to expire soon.

Thinking about upgrading to accommodate the growing player base, and I might be dumb but I can't see my current and my new specs before I buy it.
    Currently I do publicserver 8 slot.
    There is a slider for hardware, but apart from price, it does not tell me what is the specs I'm paying for? Unless I'm really that blind.
    It does say "All other games, besides the above mentioned, include all resources (no limit)." and above mentioned is only minecraft, so I'm really not sure if this upgrade would do anything for non-minecraft games? What is "all resouce (no limit)"? What's the CPU and amount of RAM?

Thanks and sorry if I'm THAT blind

• The message "all other games, besides..." is correct, the upgrade has no effect on your factorio server.

For all other gameservers, nitrado has selected the host (cpu) and the amount of ram allocated to the server.

The only way i know of getting more resources for other games is by upgrading the slot count. I just don't know the exact numbers. You may want to contact the support to get more info about it.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.