2 of my servers are unable to restart or shutdown via the web interface - this is been going on for the past 2 days. Is there an issue or an outage ?
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!
It this is still a problem, please contact the support. 2 days is far too long. If it was a temporary problem it would be fixed by now.
Got a response from Nitrado and this will probably fix my problem so thought I'd share.Code
- It looks like your save game has become broken. This can happen randomly but
- typically occurs after patches.
- You can verify this by checking the Log Files and viewing the crashstack file.
- Most crashes related to a broken save have a crashstack that says "Unable to
- load world object headers from world save file." There is another variant of
- the crash though that doesn't really say anything other than mentioning
- "LoadFromFile" "LoadWorld" "LoadMap" down in the ShooterGameServer.exe
- stacktrace portion of the file.
- If you see these, head to your General page of the interface and find the
- setting for "Start with backup". Select the most recent save that has a
- "normal" filesize compared to the majority of your save backups.
- If there is a significant difference in the size of the save files recently
- compared to recent days, choose the most recent one before any shrinking of
- size occurs. Save the changes, and then restart the server.