nitrado server

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I am also frustrated. My server was down for 24 hours and when it came back up it is wiped clean. We lost everything. I personally lost several hundred $$ from amber, purchases, and server costs. My server players are all afraid about losing everything also. I am unable to restore prior backups, all have 'failed'. I called Nitrado, was on hold for 45 minutes and then she hung up on me because she 'couldn't hear me'. Other calls, including Skype, have gone to the 'please try again later' message. There is no option to submit a ticket, all those links go to a 'search the forum' page. What am I gonna do???

• I am having a similar issue. My server says that it is up and running on Nitrado, but nothing shows up on Ark and I cannot connect to it. It seems this is a problem with Nitrado. I have restarted my server and even stopped it and started it back up. The high call volume to the support team means something bad happened and they just haven't said any thing. You can still submit a support ticket, but the ticket will most likely sit until they fix the issue. Please fix our stuff Nitrado. After all, we are paying you for this.

• Hello,

Sorry you are having issues. May want to include type of server, and game.

Please create a ticket with Nitrado Support to further investigate.

Link: Support | nitrado.net

You are able to create a ticket from there. click on 'no solution found'.

• Can someone tell me exactly HOW AND WHERE TO FIND THE FORM to submit a ticket? When I go to that page all I get are search options that link to Wiki, this forum, etc.

Never mind, someone explained on another post. A rather obscure way to submit a ticket!