Adding Dinos to Crystal Islands

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hey everyone, I am new to hosting game servers and am trying to add dinos to the newly release xbox DLC map Crystal Isles. Mainly trying to experiment with what works and how, becuase there is just so much, i am no coder at all, but i learn what i can and the hows and whys with it. But in searching through the pages of people who are great at what they do, i still am having issue making my codes work. Will someone please help me get Rock drakes and Snow Owls to spawn for me, i have checked the codes with the commands as they should be, seem to be good, the locations are pulled from the spawn entries page also. But something isnt right and i have no idea where to start.

Here are the codes i used to insert.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnowShoreline_PGM",NPCSpawnEntries=(AnEntryName="SnowOwls",EntryWeight=0.09,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=(NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GlowtailIsland",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="FeatherlightIsland",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25),(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="CI_DinoSpawnEntries_ElementalChamber",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Drake",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Drake",EntryWeight=0.002,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))

I hope someone can help