Servers Missing Post-Maintenance

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So my servers went down for a few hours today due to maintenance, Nitrado gave me plenty of warning and so i prepared the players on the cluster for this and it was no issue.

The problem I am facing now is, that of the 7 maps on our cluster, only 4 are currently running properly.

- The other 3 servers appear as they are running in the Nitrado interface.

- The affected servers can be stopped and started, but nothing I do will seem to make them pop up.

- The Server names have been double, and triple checked in settings,

Reaching out to see if any others are experiencing (or have in the past) the same issue, and to hopefully find a fix.

• My server is missing due to maintenance today as well, I'm on PC-Steam.
    I'm noticing a crash-stack error "low level fatal error" now when the server is restarted, so I don't think the game is actually starting properly.

Also, I can never seem to navigate to get someone to help me from Nitrado... there is apparently only web support sometimes? And not right now when I require it.
    I have to call a non-toll free number in order to get support because these guys messed something up.

Pretty livid

• Hello,

If you are having server issues please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate.

Support | nitrado.net

Also that link towards the bottom provides call info and one is a free Skype call.

darrenjhunter88 I would have that crashstack issue looked at. Typically this means a corrupted game and needs to be resolved sooner rather than later. I would copy via FTP your game files, do a fresh reinstall, then copy the game files back. Hopefully the crashstack will be resolved then. If crashstack is not taken care of, the long term may be a server/game wipe which I know folks do not want to do.

• Same here, Server is showing up on the web interface and that shows all is fine. Just on the Xbox it shows no session found.

Used the skype option, and found out there is a corrupted save file, got it reset to an earlier one. Didn't think to try that myself, totally forgot that. But it should be up shortly.

• They shouldn't be bringing up servers after maintenance that are broken. It isn't our job as customers to make sure the servers work.

For my part, my server went down last night and it was in 100% working order and then it came up after maintenance today and it was broken. So somebody did work on it and then brought it up and didn't check to make sure it was in working order.

• 4 of my 8 xbox servers are having the same issue since yesterday's maintenance. I have an open ticket with support and there is a notice from Nitrado displayed in the web interface that states they are aware of the issue and working on it. I get that issues arise, but the professional thing to do would be to extend our runtime or "stop the clock" when our servers are down due their error. Highly doubt that will happen.

• Hello,

If you are having server issues please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate.

Support | nitrado.net

Moderators have no access to accounts or servers. Contacting Support either by call or submitting a ticket. Tickets are worked in the order in which they are received.

Thank you.