Structure Pickup Timer

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello! I have just purchased my Nitrado server and I am teaching myself how to code. I am NOT using expert mode yet as I want to get it up and running as quickly as possible. I am using the engine settings to add in the .ini setting. I have changed it to unlock all engrams as well as the xp and custom dino removal. Everything in the settings is perfect except I can not get the always allow structure pickup command to work. I have tried:

AlwaysAllowStructurePickUp=True

BAlwaysAllowStructurePickUp=TrueAllowStructurePickUp=True

Just to see if it would work and none do. I have changed the position of the command on every line. I see no "general setting" to change pickup time. I know it is in expert settings but since I have everything perfect I would rather not have to redo everything. However, as we all know l, this is an important setting.

Am i missing something simple here?? Any help would be aporeciated!!

• ;( I figured that would be the case. I even got stacking up to 20000 plus without a mod. Guess to experimental expert mode I go. Thank you so very much!

one more question. Does it matter what line I put things on? I know it says under the heading but can I put other settings at the bottom of all the already entered "base" data? I'm afraid I will enter something on the wrong line number

• one more question. Does it matter what line I put things on? I know it says under the heading but can I put other settings at the bottom of all the already entered "base" data? I'm afraid I will enter something on the wrong line number

I had this question too. I wanted all the individual values to be listed in alphabetical order, just so that it would be easier to find them at any time, (I too am learning expert settings). After some investigative experimentation, I found that it does not appear to matter what order the commands go in, so long as they are under the correct section, such as "server settings". I have mine in alphabetical order and things seem to work just fine.

I found expert settings to be extremely frustrating at first, but I am glad I stuck with it, as you get a lot more customisation available to you.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• I didnt even think of putting them in alphabetical order! I'm not doing anything on a computer, just a phone and a notebook and pen lol! It's a process but thanks to the websites out there with free code writing I am getting the hang of it. I bought 2 maps, one with general settings and one with expert mode and the expert mode is much better so copy and paste I will once I get the one perfect!