Nitrado Sever Updated to Version 801.6, Xbox only on 801.5

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Last night during the sever maintenance on Nitrado's end the Nitrado ARK server was updated to version 801.6. I can't find any way to update my Xbox One version past 801.5. Now I keep getting "timed out" responses when trying to log in on the Xbox, or "Host BuildID Mismatch". I can't even see the server on the windows version.

When/ where can I get the 801.6 versions on XBOX and Windows? OR how do I revert back to 801.5 in Nitrado?

• As for the Nitrado Server, you will not be able to roll back. The latest server has been deployed. You may want to read the release notes. If I recall client is still that version.

You may have a different issue connecting. Try rebooting the server.

• Have restarted the server

Update: Windows version I had to manually update (Still only to version 801.5) but I was able to log into the server on Windows. THe windows version seems to be running fine after installing the update via the Microsoft store.

Same problem persisting on Xbox version (still receiving timeout errors). I was able to get into the server for about a min before it's kicking me with the timeout errors. Tried to hard-reset the Xbox (to clear the cache) still getting in for about a min then kicked from the server. I'm going to try and cycle the server again, but I don't think it's fixing the issue for the Xbox.

Not sure the below "Official" patch notes are right since both my PC and XBOX say version 801.5 but the Current Patch notes from official ARK Forums are below:

Current ARK Official Xbox Server Network Servers Version: v801.6

Current ARK Official Client Version: v801.6

Current Version: v801.6 - 08/25/2020

• Crystal Isles Free Map DLC now available
    • Removed Trope spawn from non-Crystal Isle maps
    • Doubled harvesting, taming, and XP rates in the core game
    • Fixed multiple level design issues related to holes, volumes, floating foliage, and more across various maps.
    • Desert Kaiju lightning strike no longer goes through terrain/world geo
    • Reaper Kings in Rockwell Fight are no longer tamable
    • Setname now correctly checks for admin
    • Fixed multiple mesh exploits
  • Just went on microsoft store and found the update. Hopefully this will fix me not being able to see my server on the in-game list. Nitrado sure doesn't give a crap. Their phone service is pitiful. Thanks for your input hopefully this will work.

• Sorry that you are having issues.

You may also create a ticket with Nitrado Support to further investigate.

Link: Support | nitrado.net

This is a Community Support Forum for gamers/admins to share, and help each other out.

Moderators have no access to server or accounts.

Thank you.

• Xbox Update: Was able to stay on my Nitrado server after logging into an Official Xbox Server. I don't know why this works but other forums seem to think its some kind of save data update on your Xbox (saw several clients had to do this with a previous update).

How do I mark this thread as Resolved?