This Service is not a Gameserver. Please contact the support.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • This Service is not a Gameserver. Please contact the support.

That is the message I receive when trying to fix my Ark servers rates due to the new base changes.

Can not open a ticket because nitrados captcha is broken. Phone support doesn't speak friggin english and didn't understand the issue.

Other Ark nitrado servers are up and running.

• Please try again to contact the support. Maybe try a different browser. I've never had a problem with a captcha.

The support does speak english, make sure to call the correct number.

ticket.png Ticket erstellen | Create Support Ticket twitter.png Twitter Status Page:
    https://twitter.com/nitradostatus
    phone.png DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

US:
    +1 775-321-2102
    skype.png
    DE / EN: nitrado.net

US:
    nitrado-us

DE: Die Zeiten zu denen die Hotline besetzt ist als auch die Kosten für den Anruf sind der offiziellen Support Seite zu entnehmen.

US / EN: The business times as well as the the cost for the call can be found on the official support page.

Support Webseite | Support Page

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.