In-game assest loading/unloading issue.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi! I recently have been trying to make the switch from Xbox One to PC and so far it has been hard fought. I have been running into an issue that I can't seem to figure out. When I first load into my server everything around me loads just fine. All of the trees, rocks, ground clutter and terrain assets. When I fly far away from the area I spawned in all of those same trees, rocks and ect. all stay loaded in and things that should have loaded in do not. I have normally 20-25 ping to the server and I have even tamed creatures when in that unloaded state. I have tried to set everything to the lowest and turn off everything that makes the graphic better and I have even turned everything up to the max and no difference. I am at a loss as what could be the problem to the point I have even reinstalled the game. Which didn't help at all. Here is a picture with my render distance and my world tile buffering set to low.

• Looks Like a render issue, i had this issue for little bit until i dropped a couple of the Specs ingame from epic to high.. i sometimes see the same thing now when i load into a new cave, relogging usually forces a render and fixes it for future renders. you might need to upgrade your graphics card or install a SSD into your PC (not a standard HDD)