Latest Forge Version

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hey, I just bought a new Nitrado server in hopes to play MC 1.16.1 Forge, custom modded, but it turns out the 1.16.1 forge isnt updated to the latest version, meaning many of the mods if not most arent compatible, i tried manually installing forge but the server went to a permanent restart, could you please update to the latest version, if not give a time to when it will be updated?

Thanks

• Hi

You can install Forge manually!

Last version Forge 32.0.108 MC 1.16.1

Download it from the Forge site

It will work...

I can install it for you if you give me rights for your server. Click on your server -> rights management and add Conan;)

Let me know if you need help!

MfG Conan ;)

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

^^ Ich bin nicht die Signatur, Ich putz hier nur!

• i reinstalled the server!

the server is now running on forge-1.16.1-32.0.108!

I have renamed the existing world to OLD_world.

If you want to use it again, delete the new world and change the name back to world.

server:

[17:54:10] [modloading-worker-57/INFO] [ne.mi.co.ForgeMod/FORGEMOD]: Forge mod loading, version 32.0.108, for MC 1.16.1 with MCP 20200625.160719......

[17:54:23] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Starting minecraft server version 1.16.1

[17:54:24] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Starting Minecraft server on x.xx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx

[17:54:48] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Done (23.065s)! For help, type "help".....

server is DONE .... --> now have fun with it ;)

MfG Conan ;)

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

^^ Ich bin nicht die Signatur, Ich putz hier nur!