Second Server Stopped Showing In Cluster

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi

I have two servers on Xbox - Ragnarok and Valguero.

I clustered the two together, with Ragnarok as the main server on which I generated the cluster ID, pasting the code into the Valguero server CorssArk box

I then started both servers, logged into the Ragnarok server, and visiting an obelisk I saw my Valguero server listed.

However, I noticed I had made a spelling mistake in the Valguero server name. So I stopped the Valguero server, renamed it, waited a few minutes and restarted it. Since doing that the Valguero server no longer shows up in the obelisk. I stopped both servers, waited ten minutes and then restarted both. The Valguero server still did not show in the obelisk.

So I again stopped both servers, waited several minutes and then generated a new CrossArk ID, thinking that perhaps the name change of one of the servers names messed up the CrossArk. I saved, waited several minutes and restarted both servers.

Valguero is still not showing up in the obelisk, even though I get the travel to another Server option showing in the obelisk.

Both servers are running and showing on the Ark unofficial server lists. Neither server has a password.

Why is this happening? Why did the Valguero server initially show, and then refuses to show now?

Thank you.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• I fixed it!

In case anybody else has the same problem, here is the problem that was causing the second server not to show:

Both of my servers had the exact same name. When I realised this I amended the two server names to reflect what map they were using by inserting Rag and Val into the respective server names. Now both servers show in the obelisk terminals.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).