Two Survivors, One Account, in Cluster

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • KK, so as I understand it, I cannot have two survivors from the same Xbox account on any one server. I can, however, create a second survivor on the same server as my first survivor, if I use a second Xbox account to create that second survivor.

However, I have a related question:

If I have two private servers; one on, say, Ragnarok, and the other on Valguero, which are not linked in a cluster. Let's say I have a survivor on each server belonging to the same Xbox account. The two survivors have the same name and tribe name, and, of course, the same Xbox gamertag.

What then if I linked those two servers together in a cluster. Would I still be able to have those two survivors on the servers? Or would the linked server detect I have two survivors from one account? What would happen if I used my survivor on Ragnarok and uploaded him via the obelisk to my Valguero server? Then I would have two survivors, same name, same tribe, same Xbox gamertag. Would any complications arise from this?

Thank you.

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• Yes you can have two survivors, one on each map. This is how I do it most times. This way I don't risk losing my survivor during transfer. Just make sure they're linked and you have the download options turned on. You can then upload say a bunch of metal or whatever jump on the other server and download it using the other character. Hope this helps.