How to Allow Demolish

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi

How do I allow structures to be demolished after the decay timer runs out? I don’t mean auto-decay, but the option that allows a player to demolish another player’s structures after the decay timer.

I am using non-expert settings, and would prefer to keep it that way. XBox.

Thank you

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• Update:

I found the answer to my question above, but I do have a related question.

I know that structures of different types decay at different rates. If I have auto-decay activated, and a player has a structure consisting of different materials, such as wooden foundations, metal walls and thatch ceiling; would the respective materials disappear as per their respective decay rates? Or would the structure decay as a whole only after the longest decay rate timer has expired? In other words, would the thatch ceilings decay before the metal walls, leaving gaps in the structure?

Thank you

Myrm

I am currently employed as one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard (Yinchorr Academy - Class of 2019).

• Thank you Rondeau04

Also, I notice that you can't see the decay rate on your own structures. I get that is because when you're rendered in, the decay counter resets, so there's no point in seeing it. However, is there still some way of seeing your own decay timer (on Xbox)?

Myrm