Sever not updating to lastest version.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Steam updated client to 178 yesterday, nitrado is still on 177. client not compatible. We tried both re-install and switch game to load latest version but its not kicking over as of last night. Support does not open for another 2 hours. Should be resolved when Nitrado pushes out new version.

• I have just rented a xyz server to test it out and it works great. It's on A19 (b178) if you change it in the server settings from the GUI. Very easy to use and it works great. I think I will stick to xyz for now and see how it goes. My hope is that they will be more proactive with updating the server in contrast to Nitrado's lackluster service and support. At least me and my mates are able to play again, as it is weekend for Pete's sake.

• This happened to us , we just had to re upload the serverconfig.xml file. server surprise updated on experimental to same version yesterday.

its true,when i saw everything i was very happy, to celebrate i had a whiskey :D

Steam updated client to 178 yesterday, nitrado is still on 177. client not compatible. We tried both re-install and switch game to load latest version but its not kicking over as of last night. Support does not open for another 2 hours. Should be resolved when Nitrado pushes out new version.

Im the same,we have to wait for the loved ones of NITRADO to do it X/;(

• Im the same,we have to wait for the loved ones of NITRADO to do it X/;(

Just called up and they said they are working on pushing the update but they are having an issue of it triggering the update. They may be looking at manually updating it but right now its the the dev's hands. As of right now, none of their servers has this update. It would be nice if there was a status page or something. Maybe I just don't know where to look?