New Serveur // Helping to préparate

• Bonjour, j'essaye d'ouvrir mon propre serveur car j'en ai marre d'être raidoff, malheureusement j'ai du mal à configurer celui-ci ...

Quand je frappe le personnage se suicide directement, d'où vient la paramétrisation?

Je voudrais également augmenter le taux de poids (poids illimité) et une légère augmentation des statistiques primaires (vie, faim, santé, oxygène, ect)

Je lance le serveur sous l'arc Ragnarok; ec-c'est le meilleur choix?

Comment puis-je changer la qualité des caisses d'approvisionnement?

Je veux un niveau maximum de 500 pour les Dinos spéciaux, quel paramètre dois-je changer?

Merci d'avoir lu et peut être répondu.

Sincèrement, Nyynax

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm trying to open my own server because I'm sick of being raidoff, unfortunately I'm having trouble configuring this one ...

When I hit the character commits suicide directly, where does the parametrization come from?

I would also like to increase the weight rate (unlimited weight) and a slight increase in primary stats (life, hunger, health, oxygen, ect)

I run the server under the Ragnarok arc; ec-this is the best choice?

How can I change the quality of the supply crates?

I want a maximum level of 500 for Special Dinos, which setting should I change?

Thanks for reading & can be answered.

Sincerely, Nyynax

Ps: I'm not an English speaker, sorry for the mistakes!

Serveur Ark français ouvert, NyyArk[FR]x25, en cours de réglages.

• Bonjour Nyynax!

First of all, I don't want to promote anything or anyone here.

But I used the tutorials of Jay Cartere (Or something like that) to setup my Server for my Youtube Channel members.

That's the link to the playlist Jay has on YT and it helps you understand the settings etc. and where to change them! ;)
    Some things have changed a little bit in the Nitrado setting and Dashboard, but it's still very easy to find and manage! ;)

Good luck and happy taming! :)