im a total noob (crossark)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • This is my first time renting a server i would like to be able to move my stuff from the island to ragnarok i have enabled crossark are there some simple directions for a noob like me to follow to do this? Do I need to rent another sever?

• You don't need to rent a second server if you simply want to 'move' to another server.

You upload your dinos, items and (last) yourself to an obelisk and back out of the game. Go into the Nitrado settings and change the map in the general settings. Go back into the game (make sure you switch map in the game so you can see your server), download your character and choose a spawn point. Go to an obelisk and download your dinos and items.

This is my first time renting a server i would like to be able to move my stuff from the island to ragnarok i have enabled crossark are there some simple directions for a noob like me to follow to do this? Do I need to rent another sever?

• I will clarify some of the info cause it can be confusing...

If you want to make the transition seamless and with little or no loss, you can use a single server ONLY if you are uploading character, items and dinos.

It is also recommended to be safe and/or if you are not moving character, only moving dinos and items you can get a 3 day server.

Many reports have came in when the character is included and using a single server you are taking a risk of losing something. If you do not upload the character in a single server setup, when you download your dinos you will not be in the same tribe as the dinos and you will need to force players back in the tribes.

So you really have more options. It remains up to you the path of less risk.

So both suggestions about are correct. I just provided more detail.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.