Can't find my Ark servers on the server listing in-game.

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I have tried searching for my servers in-game on the Ark server listing and have been unable to find them once. I've gone through my settings several times to see if maybe I have something set up wrong but found nothing. I need help, I don't know what am I doing wrong or if maybe I'm forgetting to do something. Any help would be great.

• GeneralsArmy

Set the Label from PC / Epic to PC / Steam
  • I have the same issue and no answer from Nitrado customer support when calling. its permanent hold. im going to report as false advertising and get my money back if i dont get a reply from them very soon. I paid for a hosted server and its not activated. Steam states the server is not responding. there is no connection.

• So folks are aware, Steam can only list so many servers. For best results adjust the filters and that should help. You can always use direct connect as well.

https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_an_ark:_survival_evolved_server

Remember for the Port#, you +1 to it. So if the page says your port is 20000, use 20001 when adding to Steam Favs.

If you need further assistance, feel free to create a ticket: Support | nitrado.net

Per the page it provides the 'open' phone hours.

Thank you.

• I appreciate your response Doagen.

When selected the direct connect option, it loads up ark and closes. so i tryed to add to my favorites within steam. even adding the +1 on the port from 38000 to 38001.

When selecting this, steam still reports " Server: is not currently playing on any game server" when i select connect to server.

I am not sure what else may be the cause and i apologize if the answer is clear. i hoped customer support could help walk me through it, but after being on hold for over 40 minues the music finally stopped and there was just empty connection on the phone line. as though someone had answered but left me on mute and walked away. I wasnt on hold or hearing hold music, but the call was still connected and my call timer was still advancing.

Thank you again for your reply. unfortunately, still unable to join my server.

• Is this a new server? If so, you could try a reinstall.

Note: copy all your modIDs first, then do a save of configuration profile. This will save your current ini settings.

Once Support picks up the request, they are going to ask more than likely what was already done.

• Is this a new server? If so, you could try a reinstall.

Note: copy all your modIDs first, then do a save of configuration profile. This will save your current ini settings.

Once Support picks up the request, they are going to ask more than likely what was already done.

I will try that. thank you.

Yes it is new.

• Sorry for taking so long to reply back I have been busy work related stuff. Yes we have been using direct connect for a awhile now and have favorited the server on steam. The server is sadly not bring in the people we want me and my staff think it would do better if it was on the ark server listing in-game. For some time we thought maybe it was a bug or an issue with our server, I did not know steam can only list so many servers at a time but when anyone try's to search for the server on Ark we can never find it is this still steams part or Arks?

• Searching is the same part= limited list. BUT in almost 98% of the time its another reason.

could be a filter, could be a setting, could be the server.

Although if direct connect works, I somehow doubt its the server.

Advertising is up to the community. Folks do it by streaming, videos, websites, registering at ranking sites and so on.

You could also contact Nitrado Support.